- – Petitioner also prayed for the prosecution of the accused Judges under sections 109, 166, 192, 193, 218, 219, 220, 341, 342, 115, 409, 304-A, 120(B), 34 etc. of Indian Penal Code for passing unlawful and unconstitutional orders abating the offences of causing wrongful profit to vaccine companies and putting the life and liberty of the common man at stake on the basis of false and fabricated data.
- – Petitioner sought departmental action against accused Judges as per ‘In-House-Procedure’ and withdrawal of all judicial work from the contemnor Judges.
- – Earlier Supreme Court convicted High Court Judge C.S. Karnan under contempt and send him to jail for six months. Supreme Court also withdrawn the judicial work from Justice S. N. Shukla of the Allahabad High Court and C.B.I. filed charge sheet against for taking bribes to pass unlawful orders to help the administrator of medical college.
- – Meghalaya High Court Chief Justice is already been punished by the Supreme Court collegium by transferring him from the chartered High Court of Madras having a strength of 60 Judges to Meghalaya High Court having a strength of 4 Judges.
- – As per law the Judges passing unlawful orders to save some authorities or for any reason are liable for 7 years imprisonment as per sections 219, 218 etc. of IPC.
- – If the Judge is found to have misused his position and power to do unlawful acts like giving benefits to vaccine companies or to violate fundamental rights then such Judges will also be liable for action under section 409 of Indian Penal Code.
- – Justice Shamit Mukharjee of Delhi High Court, Justice Nirmal Yadav of Punjab & Haryana High Court, Justice S. N. Shukla of Allahabad High Court were charge sheeted by the C.B.I. for corruption in passing orders.
Contempt Petition against Justice Sanjib Banerjee, Meghalaya High Court. Download here.
Contempt Petition against Justice J.B. Pardiwala, Gujrat High Court. Download here.